- Designed for 800x600 screens, popular in the late 1990s...
- Only the web developer can make changes or add a page to the website.
- The title bar for the home page says "Untitled Document"
- Built using cheap web page design software not compatible with modern
- Visitors can't sign up for a newsletter on the website
- A splash page that people have to wait through or click to bypass
- Blinking or moving text
- Pop up windows
- Intro text saying "Welcome to our website"
- Music that starts by itself
- The "free" software used to make the site function keeps requiring changes and plugins
- The kid who built the website can't be located
- Has hidden text to try and fool Google
- The technical stuff was obviously done by an artist
- The graphics stuff was obviously done by a techie
Stay tuned -- more to come!